Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pomegranate Eye Recessivness
08-08-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 10:13 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Pomegranate Eye Recessivness
LOL, you've scooped me before Reven. Big Grin
I know how you feel, I now have 3 kitties showing pomegranate with nothing to do.

The Ody Slush range currently overlaps morning dew and pomegranate. I'm currently running ody slush versus bronze (with Dreampoetz). I wish I could say which direction that project is going but it's a coin toss: I've got 2 kittens from the pairing (both unboxed at the site) and one shows ody slush and one shows bronze. It could go either direction. The oldest kitten is at 14% love now, so we've got a week or so to wait on that one. With luck, she'll throw her hidden.

Hmm is anybody running cognac versus those eyes? morning dew and pomegranate I mean. Or Ody cognac wine.

Ody Cognac Wine is dominant to bronze and recessive to Ody Crush. Now, my ody crush tests are still in process versus full moon, but I strongly *suspect* that it's going to come in recessive to full moon. So, not unexpectedly, ody cognac wine is likely to come in alongside all the other Halloween '14 eyes. Doll is running OCW versus OCM (I think). Could be useful.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pomegranate Eye Recessivness - Ivy Norsk - 08-08-2016 08:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)