Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Siamese - Seal Dominance Question
07-09-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Siamese - Seal Dominance Question
Evolving,
I just wanted to add, if you look at the Dad cat (9T Sami Fluffy) Parents you can see a Siamese Seal and a Aust Blue Marble. This means that your Dad cat is showing Siamese Seal but hiding Aust Blue Marble or possibly something more recessive.

The kittens you got that show the Aust Blue Marble fur mean that Mommy (9T Fluffy Latte) tossed either her shown the Aust Blue Marble or maybe a hidden more recessive fur, and your Daddy (9T Sami Fluffy) tossed his hidden witch is either the Aust Blue Marble or maybe another hidden that is more recessive. With out being able to see the Great Grandparents of the Grandparents on both sides it is really difficult to tell if anything more recessive to Aust Blue Marble could be hiding. Just from looking at the parents and grandparents this could be a pure Aust Blue Marble fur. But again to promises.

Congrats on getting the hiddens to toss!

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Evolving Yin , Doll Orfan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Siamese - Seal Dominance Question - Brunabug Nightfire - 07-09-2016 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)