Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Abyssinian Ruddy Recessivness
06-26-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Abyssinian Ruddy Recessivness
Good to know Abi.

(Copied from Cream & White Tabby thread)
Your proof is pretty conclusive that Ruddy is recessive to Cream & White, AbiJen.

Some of the earlier furs may need slight adjustments.

I don't think the current volunteers were involved in the earliest work. It doesn't happen often that a trait needs to be moved but it does happen. I remember my shock when I found on my cats taht Exotic Treasure and Double Dip needed to be flipped. I sent in my proofs and they corrected it. Until then I thought Saga's charts was "perfect". Now I think it's maybe 90-95% which is still pretty good. It's probably why they instituted the 2 chart rule for final proof. As more people become savvy in dominance (a hid cannot be dominant), I think all of us together will find any others in the wrong spot.

Please send your proof to Saga's so they can put it in their notes on the bottom.

Meantime, I'll add this section to the list
[Image: ea08c2895f06a33e5dba055f337b7fbf.png]

Abyssinian Ruddy
Snowshoe Chocolate
Cream & White Tabby
Tawny Tabby

If anyone has Snowshoe Chocolate out, maybe they could pair up with someone who has Aby Ruddy or Cream & White Tabby. I am thinking if Ruddy is going to go under Tabby, it should be checked if the Snowshoe is really recessive to Ruddy.

(end copy)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abyssinian Ruddy Recessivness - Kayla Woodrunner - 06-26-2016 06:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)