Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Mentioned by someone else - Nose Color...10th trait?
03-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Mentioned by someone else - Nose Color...10th trait?
The idea isn't mine, and I can't remember who said it at an auction I was attending, but since I don't see the suggestion here, I'll suggest it. I think nose color would be an awesome trait to introduce. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Mentioned by someone else - Nose Color...10th trait?
I love this idea! However, I am thinking maybe let's expand on this! A lot of people are frustrated with the confetti. Myself included. There are a lot of people who prefer "realistic looking" cats. Introducing this tenth trait, where I Love it, it may reduce the prevalence of realistic looking cats, since there aren't many colors in a cat's nose. Typically, from what I"ve seen, pinkish, black, tan, maybe brown, some dual colors. HOWEVER!!!

What if we take this idea of the nose color, and change how the Confetti work? Instead of having a CHANCE of getting a confetti, how about every birth being a confetti. It can be the "fantasy line" of kittycats. Can introduce wild colors, and this awesome nose idea! I think this would go over quite well!

(03-20-2016 10:12 PM)Jag Jetcity Wrote:  The idea isn't mine, and I can't remember who said it at an auction I was attending, but since I don't see the suggestion here, I'll suggest it. I think nose color would be an awesome trait to introduce. Big Grin
03-22-2016, 02:46 AM
Hehe I like that idea and do think confetti's need some tweaks. This could be a nice start to tweaking them "Grins"
04-06-2016, 09:11 PM
How about nose temperature as a secondary on the color kind of like eyes have two attributes? I much more desire a warm nose pestering me for breakfast at 5am than a cold one.

Jaime Poutine Original Art & KittyCatS Park

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)