Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery Alerts
09-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Lightbulb Cattery Alerts
I have a lot of my cats in the cattery, and recently they were hungry and I didn't know about it. I get alerts if my in world cats are hungry. I would love to have alerts sent for cats in the cattery, either by in world IM or email. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
09-19-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Cattery Alerts
Good idea, Georgia. I agree and join in the request.

09-19-2015, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 02:19 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Under Preferences, forward your IM messages to your email.

The Cattery already sends an in-world message to your Avatar (sourced from an object on the KittyCatS sim) which tells you your Cattery is out of food.

If you get a lot of inventory offers and offline messages, this is another good case for using an Alt for your Cattery ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2015, 09:14 PM
(09-19-2015 02:14 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Under Preferences, forward your IM messages to your email.

The Cattery already sends an in-world message to your Avatar (sourced from an object on the KittyCatS sim) which tells you your Cattery is out of food.

If you get a lot of inventory offers and offline messages, this is another good case for using an Alt for your Cattery ...

I do receive my IMs to my e-mail, but I was never notified. I still think a direct notification would be best in addition to the reasons you mentioned.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)