Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Yaaay or Naaay
Yaaay \o/
Naaay /o\
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Kitty Champions
03-26-2012, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 02:56 AM by anna Acanthus.)
Kitty Champions
I'm not at all sure if this would be possible but i'd love to have a kitty racing mode so we could hold competitions with heats for the bigger ones, even a betting system on the winner as a sideline for bigger events.
The complicated part would be to integrate each kitty with a specific running speed as a 10th trait which would be passable to OS, so we could breed for speed too, and of course the dominance order for this trait would be very clear.
This would also mean that not only new and recessive traits would be desirable.
There would need to be a random stopping to lick itself or something so that the fastest speed wouldn't necessarily win all the time.
This could be pretty hilarious i can see them now at the KC grand National; " Grrr get off yr ass damn moggy u sposed to RUN! " and stuff like that.

If KCs can implement something like this and some of the other great suggestions which have been made we'll always rule the breakables market. Keep dynamizing the secondary market in every way possible.
KCs will be "Not just a breedable, more a (Second) way of Life."

* I've polled this as i often think maybe the team can get a better idea of what people want if we do this for our suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: Kitty Champions
Oh well, back to the old drawing board Tongue Big Grin
04-02-2012, 03:28 AM
anna, there are some ppl at kitty cottage now having races i went to the first and it was hilarous LOL...
04-03-2012, 01:17 AM
(04-02-2012 03:28 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  anna, there are some ppl at kitty cottage now having races i went to the first and it was hilarous LOL...

Hahaha i can well imagine Big Grin

I'm trying to think up more fun and silly ideas as in general there's nothing people enjoy more than a good laugh
Also another trait which could be introduced , not necessarily a physical one.
04-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I like the idea too, but it has to be thought through very thoroughly as a racing trait could take the cats into a totally different direction. The impact could be major and hard to predict. Will be exciting though. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 06:30 AM
-Maybe, if you could make them play soccer too, more men would think KittyCatS are cool??

I'm kidding. Seriously. -I couldn't resist ;-)
04-04-2012, 10:25 AM
(04-04-2012 06:30 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  -Maybe, if you could make them play soccer too, more men would think KittyCatS are cool??

I'm kidding. Seriously. -I couldn't resist ;-)

Tongue
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
LOL saga LOL... slowly but surely we're getting more guys LOL... maybe cuz they know our customers are a lot of the smartest, cutest, funniest women in sl LOL... or maybe... who knows LOL Tongue
04-06-2012, 07:49 AM
(03-26-2012 02:36 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  I'm not at all sure if this would be possible but i'd love to have a kitty racing mode so we could hold competitions with heats for the bigger ones, even a betting system on the winner as a sideline for bigger events.
The complicated part would be to integrate each kitty with a specific running speed as a 10th trait which would be passable to OS, so we could breed for speed too, and of course the dominance order for this trait would be very clear.
This would also mean that not only new and recessive traits would be desirable.
There would need to be a random stopping to lick itself or something so that the fastest speed wouldn't necessarily win all the time.
This could be pretty hilarious i can see them now at the KC grand National; " Grrr get off yr ass damn moggy u sposed to RUN! " and stuff like that.

If KCs can implement something like this and some of the other great suggestions which have been made we'll always rule the breakables market. Keep dynamizing the secondary market in every way possible.
KCs will be "Not just a breedable, more a (Second) way of Life."

* I've polled this as i often think maybe the team can get a better idea of what people want if we do this for our suggestions.

aww I love the idea. I'd like to see the kitties do many fun stuff

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
04-07-2012, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 01:22 PM by anna Acanthus.)
Thanx sara, the yaays seem to be creeping up on the nays Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)