Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

two things auto permapetting & Rainbow Whiskers
03-22-2012, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2012 09:43 PM by Petal Softpaw.)
Heart two things auto permapetting & Rainbow Whiskers
Heart with all the Ls breeders spend on food and milk why not auto perma pet at 120s or have the option? I'd love it I know that much Heart
Rainbow whiskersHeart you know you want them as a trait I do I do XD cutenessHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 08:25 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: two things auto permapetting & Rainbow Whiskers
Since I understand the maintenance, which cost money in efforts for the KC team, on a kitty continues even if it is a permapet: Replacing lost kitties, receiving updates and the server space they take I like to propose an other alternative.
How about making an exclusive permapet vitamin for specials only.
Not able to use on regular cats for example only sold during the time a special is released.
Because what I think the question underneath is how can we keep our special kitties alive and look at their cuteness without having to pay 50% of the food when they are on pet food or having to buy permapet bottles for all the kitties which are released and we know this can be a lot of kitties, right Callie LOL?
I consider the price for a permapet bottle in general fair.
I see it as buying a cat in SL for which I easily would pay the amount a permapet costs certainly with all the dress up we can do with them and updating themSmile
A seasonal exclusive permapet treatment somewhat more effortable, considering the amount we like to permapet, would in my opinion be the ideal solution I'm not so much a fan of making this option free after all it is rather exclusive and adds to the kitties value.
Not sure how this would blend in as for costs for KC but I thought it was worth to mention it as an alternative option to this "problem" as for the community wanting to see their specials:-)
The specials are so priceless and I discovered a sub culture of collectors of these specials which in it self is so cool.
And yes I'm a collector as well and I permapet each single special sooner or later just because these pieces of art are worth it to be seen and until this fact I need to keep them in inventory while I really want to see them badly:-)
And eventhough, if I do the math, I could better put them on pet food this blurs the amount of food I want to spend on my breedables and it is hard to keep a track on that.
And with these specials it is not likely I ever want to get rid of them so doing the math on petfood versus permapet is kind of pointless in my case.

And yay for recessive rainbow whiskers and rainbow everything really,....\o/

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

04-18-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: two things auto permapetting & Rainbow Whiskers
That would also be awsomeHeart
(04-04-2012 08:04 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Since I understand the maintenance, which cost money in efforts for the KC team, on a kitty continues even if it is a permapet: Replacing lost kitties, receiving updates and the server space they take I like to propose an other alternative.
How about making an exclusive permapet vitamin for specials only.
Not able to use on regular cats for example only sold during the time a special is released.
Because what I think the question underneath is how can we keep our special kitties alive and look at their cuteness without having to pay 50% of the food when they are on pet food or having to buy permapet bottles for all the kitties which are released and we know this can be a lot of kitties, right Callie LOL?
I consider the price for a permapet bottle in general fair.
I see it as buying a cat in SL for which I easily would pay the amount a permapet costs certainly with all the dress up we can do with them and updating themSmile
A seasonal exclusive permapet treatment somewhat more effortable, considering the amount we like to permapet, would in my opinion be the ideal solution I'm not so much a fan of making this option free after all it is rather exclusive and adds to the kitties value.
Not sure how this would blend in as for costs for KC but I thought it was worth to mention it as an alternative option to this "problem" as for the community wanting to see their specials:-)
The specials are so priceless and I discovered a sub culture of collectors of these specials which in it self is so cool.
And yes I'm a collector as well and I permapet each single special sooner or later just because these pieces of art are worth it to be seen and until this fact I need to keep them in inventory while I really want to see them badly:-)
And eventhough, if I do the math, I could better put them on pet food this blurs the amount of food I want to spend on my breedables and it is hard to keep a track on that.
And with these specials it is not likely I ever want to get rid of them so doing the math on petfood versus permapet is kind of pointless in my case.

And yay for recessive rainbow whiskers and rainbow everything really,....\o/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)