Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Its My Birthday! RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
I have only one thing to say, but as I am speechless I will draw it ----- \o/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
(03-07-2014 08:36 AM)BestKittenFriend Resident Wrote:  Hahaha...one of the dumbest discussion I ever heard! Isn't this a free marketplace? Or is it a Communist state? So you want to limit the owners of this "game" to reduce their incomes? Congrats to them who have the opportunity to buy 100 starters, or more! And thanks to them who make it possible to let even not so rich breeders to get over these new traits, by dropping prices. It is not vouchsafed a few to keep on these traits in order to make profit from them. Bann them who dropping prices??? In RL it is a crime to try to control the market and forming cartels in order to control the market! The only thing you can do is not selling to pricedroppers. But...in this case you are not the owner of the cats. The one who is dropping prices, sells! That is a rule of the free market! Congrats and thanks to that person!!!

we don't want to limit anyone. But as you said. even in REAL LIFE there are price droppers yes. but EVEN THOSE MUST pay their bills so they don't sell it that less that it would break a market completely. and thats all i have to say about your comment....besides that dumb is a matter of view....

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
03-07-2014, 08:55 AM
I need to make clear my \o/ is just a dumb person with his arms up in the air saying YAY. But that's definitely not me.
03-07-2014, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 09:05 AM by BestKittenFriend Resident.)
And...it is not up to you to decide what the cats are worth - it is up to the market!
We don't want to limit anyone? Who are "we"??? The fact is that none of you can't limit anyone!
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Kayleigh McMillan , Katrin Bracken
03-07-2014, 09:16 AM
(03-07-2014 09:01 AM)BestKittenFriend Resident Wrote:  And...it is not up to you to decide what the cats are worth - it is up to the market!
And finally you got the point...its up tp the market...so if there is a new trait, the first ones sell good...depends who catch it within a week its dropping like hell. as soon one, two or 2 ppl drop the price badly, ppl see it and think "its nothing worth anymore" so here you go. its up too the market and in the end to the price droppers which ruins the price of a trait. Isn't it in the favor of anyone to try to BREED a cat. To breed a trait pure....to BREED a solid treated kitty...and then finally honor the work of a breeder? right now its just "OMG OMG OMG a new trait, i need that...fast pass the trait and sell it fast along it is worth something. i don't think THAT is the sense of BREEDING. Breed your own traits in, make unique cats. have fun BREEDING but not have fun in destroying others fun in BREEDING cats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Dimpz Morane , Eurydice Barzane , Katrin Bracken
03-07-2014, 09:16 AM
If a market break down, it is because of it's not properly (correctly) valued. Are you afraid it might be like that??? Then...don't worry, it will rise again in a better and more fair way. Smile
03-07-2014, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 09:50 AM by Quantic Kimono.)
I bought a new traits a month or 2 ago... I have breed that trait and passed that, I have like 4 cats showing the trait.
I haven't sold a single one. Why? Because I love them and will only sell when they are up to my standards. I don't want money fast but would be nice that when my gorgeous pussies are out there the trait is still worth a penny. Just saying.

Whoever wants to trash their traits can as well make it in private "do you have 1K?, then can you please get me rid of this as I need to feed the 3 millions of cats I got just because I wanted to show you I can" Quietly, black market, no one will know.... and please let who BREEDS and likes the game breed and continue having fun Smile

Thanks.... (sigh)
03-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Do it your way Quantic and let me do it my way...without trying to banning me (from what?) if I once decide to buy 100 starters or sell my cats cheaper than you. Because you will not succeed Smile
 Thanks given by: Katrin Bracken
03-07-2014, 09:52 AM
But then, that's love, not interest no? If I don't succeed.... I mean Smile
03-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Love to what? I was talking about the banning you mentioned...nothing else, nothing more. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)