Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

i have an idea of creation for kittycats
06-04-2016, 03:46 PM
i have an idea of creation for kittycats
[14:33] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): you have hats and collars for kittycats. An my idea is made fairy wings, collars and flowers crown for head of kittycats. Kit for fairy kitticats

[14:35] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): but it can be nice if peoples can change their kittycats in fairy kittycats or angels kittycats

[14:39] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): for the memory of true cats, made an reproduction of the cat (peoples buy an cat like their real cat) and buy angel wing, for have an angel of their cats disapear. Me for exemple, iwould need of one tuxedo cat and an angel wings, for my "Felix" memory.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: i have an idea of creation for kittycats
sorry that you lost your cats
06-12-2016, 05:20 AM
RE: i have an idea of creation for kittycats
(06-04-2016 03:46 PM)maeva Coeur Wrote:  [14:33] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): you have hats and collars for kittycats. An my idea is made fairy wings, collars and flowers crown for head of kittycats. Kit for fairy kitticats

[14:35] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): but it can be nice if peoples can change their kittycats in fairy kittycats or angels kittycats

[14:39] Eva Coeur (maeva.coeur): for the memory of true cats, made an reproduction of the cat (peoples buy an cat like their real cat) and buy angel wing, for have an angel of their cats disapear. Me for exemple, iwould need of one tuxedo cat and an angel wings, for my "Felix" memory.

This would be wonderful. I'd hunt all over SL to find my babies' look-alikes, and give them their little wings and halos..I still miss every one of them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)