Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Way to turn off Feeding?
06-23-2016, 09:54 PM
Way to turn off Feeding?
I search to no avail, but is there a way to turn the feeding off on the cat? I got one via the SLB13 and thought I read somewhere you can do that. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: Way to turn off Feeding?
You can disable breeding and reduce food consumption by one-half from the cat's menu ...

Otherwise, you need to purchase a perma-pet kit from the main shop.

My recommendation would be to let the cat starve. After a few days it will become sick: store it in the Cattery or your inventory. When you want to display the cat (say, for a special event) pull it out a week early and feed it until it is well.

Once the cat exceeds 120 days of age, the perma-pet kit price drops.

But, even with that price drop, if you starve the cat and only feed it for an annual event (plus a week), it will be some years before the price of food exceeds the price of the pet kit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-24-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Way to turn off Feeding?
Thanks for the info. I'll probably take the cat into inventory. It was a freebie from the SLB event and I'm not much a fan of the breedable/feed type, although I have a friend who adores these pets and has boatloads on her island.

I had a cat before in my place that wasn't the breedable type, but SL ate it and don't think the maker is in the game anymore.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)