Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question: Should old Genesis Traits be counted?
03-20-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Question: Should old Genesis Traits be counted?
I had a talk about some of the NEW just released Gen furs.. Some of them are nicer then some of the NEW furs that are not Gen but Stemed a trait!
The new patch fur is amazing i love it !!!! wish it was a trait for sure!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2016, 08:00 PM
I love those new Genesis furs too..they are the prettiest starters ever!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
03-20-2016, 08:00 PM
I love those new Genesis furs too..they are the prettiest starters ever!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
03-21-2016, 08:07 PM
I just wish that people would stop valuing cats based on trait count. For me the value of a cat is in the combination of the traits be they gen traits or ones that count in the 9T trait figure, and my impression is that proposals like this just propagate the idea that "counted" traits are more valued than non-counted traits.

I also agree that it would further confuse breeders who already have difficulty counting traits by adding in Gen traits to those that are counted.

Regardless of how the community decides to count the traits, I am still going to buy what I like because I like it not because KittyCatS tells me something is 9T or not. Heck I value size more than other traits and those don't officially get counted either.

PS - You know as a community if people really value the old Gen traits, just get the community to start counting traits that way regardless of what is recognized by KittyCats. If you can get the community as a whole to recognize it without official recognition, that would be just as good for purposes of this thread.

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Devilness Chant
03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
agreed

(03-21-2016 08:07 PM)Aisling MacMoragh Wrote:  I just wish that people would stop valuing cats based on trait count. For me the value of a cat is in the combination of the traits be they gen traits or ones that count in the 9T trait figure, and my impression is that proposals like this just propagate the idea that "counted" traits are more valued than non-counted traits.

I also agree that it would further confuse breeders who already have difficulty counting traits by adding in Gen traits to those that are counted.

Regardless of how the community decides to count the traits, I am still going to buy what I like because I like it not because KittyCatS tells me something is 9T or not. Heck I value size more than other traits and those don't officially get counted either.

PS - You know as a community if people really value the old Gen traits, just get the community to start counting traits that way regardless of what is recognized by KittyCats. If you can get the community as a whole to recognize it without official recognition, that would be just as good for purposes of this thread.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)