Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Furniture Interaction?
06-18-2016, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 12:17 AM by oliviatoms Resident.)
Furniture Interaction?
Yes, me again and I'm begging again. Smile

It would be nice to have a small plane object, that we could place on top of tables or other flat things, so that a kitty might jump on it and either sit down or jump right back down. Something we could make invisible and even resize to fit the table(s), but no other editing possible besides that.

I'd love to see one for furniture too, but I know that would interfere with us sitting on the furniture, but on end and coffee tables would be a fun thing to have, and see.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Furniture Interaction?
That's a really cute idea!
06-19-2016, 08:39 PM

I'd like a 'sharpen claws on couch arm' !!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Oh, that would be a good one. Could just being some sort of vertical plane we could make invisible after setting it and wouldn't affect our sitting abilities.

Smile
06-20-2016, 08:25 AM
Just so this jumping board does NOT work with Megas.

My Megas jump and sit on anyone and everything as it is, when they are not pushing me into the lake.
06-21-2016, 08:05 PM
The "jumping board" doesn't even have to be invisible. Since the cat is probably going to lie down on it at some point, it could be a folded-up blanket, cushion, newspaper.... But I do prefer the idea of it being a plain ol' prim, so we can adjust it to suit *whatever* we've put it on/in.
06-21-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm gonna need the invisible prim thing. And I'll want to restrict it to Megapuss only for the interaction.

.oO ( Wonder if Charm wants a shop made of sisal rope for her Megas to use as well )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2016, 11:45 PM
this sounds like so much fun. I do like the invisible prim idea but if not, newspaper or a book is second best cuz my cat always lays on those as soon as I start reading them

a book or newspaper that you can modify (so you can make it invisible or make it bigger and so newbies don't get confused -- they will be confused by an invisible object)

with a hud
action 1: jump up to the object and down
action 2: scratch whatever
action 3: run to the object, go in a circle and then lay down taking up as much space as possible
action 4: dance

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
06-23-2016, 09:29 AM
I love the newspaper and blanket ideas, along with the sharpen claws one, as well! I'm sure there would be a market for things like this. I've bought EVERYTHING I can find that has interactions built into it, just to watch my kitties play.

The newspaper would be perfect for end or coffee tables and the blanket would probably be perfect for furniture, or even just for the floor near furniture. I'm sure it would need adjusting if it was on the actual furniture so we don't sit on our kitties, but that's not a problem.

Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)