Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

[MULTIPLE REQUESTS]
05-25-2016, 01:07 PM
[MULTIPLE REQUESTS]
Please, Please:

As a new KittyCat ownee (it owns me!), as I've gone around trying to find the 'purrfect' kitty for me, and learning alot along the way, I've turned my frustrations/dead ends/"can't do that's" (and I've run into several) into a list of requests:

CLOTHES:

The vests should be modifiable; I should be able to put my color/logo/image on it

All the clothes should be modifiable, from a user's Edit menu, or atleast from a single designer's kit.

I'd like to see additional shapes for caps: top hat, halo, fedora, visor, baseball cap, sailor's hat, etc...

Actually, if we could just create our own clothes from templates would be absolutely best.

I love the idea of the Lion's mane a user suggested (it could be made as a collar); and additionally if we could create our own version.

Wings - ButterCat wings, BatCat wings, CatFairy wings.... wings for all the cats

A Saddle for Megas

FUR:

We should be able to customize the color of the critters. On second thought, I partially think that spoils the fun of discovering a new kitty's traits.

I would love it if the gold trim on the fur of the Togetherness Dream were available for all the cats -- and without the 'Hippie flowers' print.

INTERACTION:

It should be allowed for other people to hold and interact with the kittys (other than just petting)

- and NPC 'pet' kids should be able to interact with them

RANGE:

as my house is rectangular, multi-floor, I'd like to see some way to mark out a territory - like, an invisible fence. That way my cat could wander all thru the house, but not outside.

- an idea for this would be: in the pop up menu, an option to 'mark territory'. You would select 'mark territory' on the menu, and be presented with a list of buttons (1-10) of mark points. You would move your AV to a corner of the territory you want you cat to stay within, click the 'mark point 1' button, then move your AV to the next corner, and again 'mark point 2', etc, until you've marked a box with up to 10 corners that the cat(s) would stay within. Also, if you could mark this out, then 'share' it with your other cats so you don't have to do it repeatedly for multiple cats.

=======================
Attached is one of the KittyCats I was trying to find/create

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: [MULTIPLE REQUESTS]

Being able to map out a cats territory would be very cool.

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)