Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion - Interaction/Family list
11-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Lightbulb Suggestion - Interaction/Family list
Hi, this is my first ever post in this forum, so hello everyone. Kaleatah and I were talking about some things and she told me I should post this in here and I only know enough about scripting to be dangerous but I thought this out as well as possible before I created this post.

We were talking about the interaction with cats and her and I both use alts for property control on our parcels and also keeping breeding cats separate from the call of the wild when we are not logged in. To us they are like family members so to speak and thats where this came from. So many times a cat will walk up if we are in an alt and speak and you want to interact with them but you can't without logging out and back into the main-- or it's one of hers or mine.

Add a limited list that only owners could control say 6 maybe 10 people-- this would be a menu item and would open a submenu / writing space where you could add avatar names separated by commas to a cat that would have limited interaction. Basic holds cuddles, walks, rides for the megas-- no breeding or control functions just interactions only.

By the same token owners would always have access and control in case something went wrong while another person was holding walking or whatever to keep security under control. This way someone couldn't attach themselves and walk off with the cat. This would be restricted to the parcel the interaction started on as well.

And speaking of megas, It would be nice to have all the same interactions a regular size cat would have along with ride. I do realize that would take some work on thier movements because of the size but the end results would be worth it. I know i've heard that more mega interaction is in the works and that's a good thing.

Also, hats off to the crew behind the scenes for the awesome support and creating one of the finest breedables I have seen on the grid. Keep up the great work. All for now, MJS

I started a cat comic project with our family & kittycats, Everyone keeps telling me to post this so here it is. Thanks for watching Big Grin HERE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Suggestion - Interaction/Family list
There might be some interactions that they could do this with but I know for cuddling when they actually attach to you would not work because the cat actually physically attaches to you and goes into your inventory while attached to you and when dropped it would remain the person who had it attached property.

The menu options such as turning on and off movement and such they MIGHT be able to do but bear in mind the more they add script wise the more resources it takes so they may not do it simply to keep the kittehs as lag free and low resource as possible.

I would also love to see more Megapuss interactions and I have heard they are working on it. I am guessing they would require new animations as well as some script changes as well so I am guessing it will take a bit of time to implement properly. Btu I am sure it will be worth waiting for!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)