KittyCatS! Community Forum
buy kibble instore with k$ - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: buy kibble instore with k$ (/showthread.php?tid=27428)

buy kibble instore with k$ - kittyclawz Resident - 10-19-2016 04:14 PM

Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

... in the cattery you can purchase food but instore it has to be lindens would be nice to have an option for k$

RE: buy kibble instore with k$ - LibGwen Resident - 10-19-2016 06:21 PM

(10-19-2016 04:14 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

... in the cattery you can purchase food but instore it has to be lindens would be nice to have an option for k$

I usually use K$ myself. Right-click and select K$ in the menu. All the KittyCatS company items can accept K$, but not items in the furniture department that are sold by other makers.

RE: buy kibble instore with k$ - Aubreygrace Starlight - 10-20-2016 08:47 AM

You can. You right click and hit k$ in the pie menu and then you can use them, What woudl be nice is being able tosplit it nd use some L and some k$, i was just under the amount of k$ once, so would be great if you could split the trans instead of buying giftcards.
(10-19-2016 06:21 PM)LibGwen Resident Wrote:  
(10-19-2016 04:14 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

I usually use K$ myself. Right-click and select K$ in the menu. All the KittyCatS company items can accept K$, but not items in the furniture department that are sold by other makers.

Also you can't use k$ on collection cats or starter cats, Iknow from trying lol