KittyCatS! Community Forum
Question about Jewels - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Question about Jewels (/showthread.php?tid=24716)

Question about Jewels - Natalie Montagne - 01-10-2016 10:26 AM

Hello, I'm still learning alot about KittyCats and was wondering if anyone could tell me how often is the norm to receive Jewels? I have 5 pairs of cats who have produced 40 boxes in the cattery right now, and none of the boxes have produced a jewel. Is it just that random or is there some secret to it? Thank you Smile

RE: Question about Jewels - Ivy Norsk - 01-10-2016 11:52 AM

There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.

RE: Question about Jewels - Natalie Montagne - 01-10-2016 01:19 PM

(01-10-2016 11:52 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.

I see, I thought they must be very rare! Thank you very much for the information Smile