KittyCatS! Community Forum
Help putting food in cattery - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Help putting food in cattery (/showthread.php?tid=24498)

Help putting food in cattery - Paige Brougham - 12-22-2015 05:06 PM

OKays it telling me i have this option off when i try and buy cat food in the cattery... help what have i done..

RE: Help putting food in cattery - Tad Carlucci - 12-22-2015 06:21 PM

Go to 'My Account' 'Kitty Dollar Transactions' and check the box allowing the system to revert to using the K$ you get from sending cats to the Menagerie. It used to allow this, but, since those K$ are the only way to get Menagerie Cats, they added this feature so you don't accidentally use them for supplies.

Your other option is to pay your Dock, purchasing 'Bonus' K$ (which can NOT be used to purchase Menagerie Cats).

RE: Help putting food in cattery - Paige Brougham - 12-23-2015 09:19 PM

thank yewwww

(12-22-2015 06:21 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Go to 'My Account' 'Kitty Dollar Transactions' and check the box allowing the system to revert to using the K$ you get from sending cats to the Menagerie. It used to allow this, but, since those K$ are the only way to get Menagerie Cats, they added this feature so you don't accidentally use them for supplies.

Your other option is to pay your Dock, purchasing 'Bonus' K$ (which can NOT be used to purchase Menagerie Cats).