KittyCatS! Community Forum
What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? (/showthread.php?tid=17754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Izo Ryba - 08-29-2014 02:46 PM

I have a few:

Schrodinger's Megapuss
4th megapuss of the apocalypse
50 shades of meow

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Kayleigh McMillan - 08-29-2014 08:28 PM

I had a newborn and the system named him Noob I think that was the best laugh I had Smile

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Burke Benoir - 08-29-2014 11:00 PM

I got Margaret Hatcher from the system... that made me giggle!

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Beachy Piers - 08-30-2014 09:40 AM

I read in chat that someone's cat's system name was EYEBROW. I think Callie and Equinox had some wine and ran out of names! I think it's hilarious and now I wish I'd have one. lol

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Kayleigh McMillan - 08-30-2014 01:40 PM

(08-30-2014 09:40 AM)Beachy Piers Wrote:  I read in chat that someone's cat's system name was EYEBROW. I think Callie and Equinox had some wine and ran out of names! I think it's hilarious and now I wish I'd have one. lol

Rofl that is just hilarious!
I picture them indeed having fun while drinking wine doing a game who can make up the funniest name xD

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Vrem Vaniva - 08-30-2014 10:44 PM

I don't know if it's the best name Ever, but ... the auto-namer chose "Pandora" as name for a little kitty who's full of surprises. It suits her well.

She's a Team Bengal on the outside, but underneath she is a Bali Cream "either hiding or not hiding" two new traits -- Mom had Dusky whiskers, and Dad had Sassy tail. (She turned out to be hiding the tail all right, but Latte rather than dusky).

Her pedigree page is not one of those "understand at a glance" pages, either -- the pictures show a genesis diamond mom, a bengal charcoal dad, and a bengal snow in a blue jacket and orange shoes. The words say "balinese cream lynx," but ... it still startles me when she pops out a white kitten.

Because of the costume, I have to go look at her pedigree every time -- to see what Pandora really has in her box!

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Mellyn Llewellyn - 09-02-2014 09:24 PM

(08-29-2014 02:46 PM)Izo Ryba Wrote:  I have a few:

Schrodinger's Megapuss
4th megapuss of the apocalypse
50 shades of meow

LOVE these - how clever!

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Mizaki Resident - 09-03-2014 01:04 AM

I have had a few system names that made me smile or laugh:

Whitesocks
Amor (And it's a boy kitty!)
Dot
Pickless o.0

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Shineh Resident - 09-05-2014 05:01 PM

The system named my Genesis Flame kitty Orange so cute

RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Mari Halderman - 09-08-2014 07:20 PM

My best was my teacup white tiger, Mancala was her autoname Smile