KittyCatS! Community Forum
New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cat Chat - General Discussions about KittyCatS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts (/showthread.php?tid=17478)

Pages: 1 2

New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Saga Felix - 08-14-2014 04:00 PM

Hey all,

From now on, WendiKitteh (Wendi Lavendel) & Charles Courtois-Oh (Charles Curtois) will be managing Saga's Kittycats-charts.
They have both been valued members of the community for years, so you probably already know that they are great and trustworthy people :-)

Liriel Garnet has done an awesome job with the charts for a very long time, but have unfortunately been out of reach for a while now.

A HUGE thank you to Liriel for all the work she has done, and a HUGE thank you to Wendi and Charles for being willing to continue it - what would we all do without you all <3

Wendi and Charles (and myself and possibly future managers of the charts) will be "hiding" behind the avatar "SagaKitty" - an avatar that also has an email address: SagaKittySL@gmail.com.

So if you have input for the charts, please send it to either SagaKitty in SL, or to SagaKittySL@gmail.com
The reason behind this is of course that hopefully, that will mean that any future changes to the charts can be done from the same avatar/email, and all documentation, input etc. will be available to all managers.

Hugs,
Saga

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Tad Carlucci - 08-14-2014 04:42 PM

Good news.

Role avatars are always a good management tool. Excellent move.

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Wendi Lavendel - 08-14-2014 04:57 PM

Thanks! It is such an honour to follow in the footsteps of Liriel and Saga Smile

Yush, the avatar makes it so much easier, especially when there's 2 people managing the data - SagaKitty keeps the copies of all the data/notecards/images/etc and they get backed up weekly to my or Charles' account. Plus, it's easier for handling the inventory offers that will come in from people and vice versa - no one has to worry about which person to drop info to, and people who request details of proofs only need to contact SagaKitty and not a list of different people. Lastly, if the management duties ever need to be passed on, one only needs to pass on the avatar and email - these will encapsulate the data/correspondence and there will be no need to be transferring vast amounts of inventory from old manager to new manager, changing contact info, etc.

We'll also be creating a drop box that can be rezzed in various places (also owned by SagaKitty) so people can drop stuff off instead of having to search for the avatar or use the email address - lots of options for people to pass on information.

We're definitely looking forward to the task and hope we can continue to enjoy the same community support as Saga and Liriel had Heart

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Crepe Myrtle - 08-14-2014 05:02 PM

That's a great news!

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Draco Nacht - 08-14-2014 05:51 PM

Oooh congrats! That'll fun!

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Inia Soulstar - 08-14-2014 05:54 PM

Congrats Wendi and Charles. Also, thanks so much to Saga and Liriel for all your hard works all these years :Smile

(08-14-2014 04:00 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Hey all,

From now on, WendiKitteh (Wendi Lavendel) & Charles Courtois-Oh (Charles Curtois) will be managing Saga's Kittycats-charts.
They have both been valued members of the community for years, so you probably already know that they are great and trustworthy people :-)

Liriel Garnet has done an awesome job with the charts for a very long time, but have unfortunately been out of reach for a while now.

A HUGE thank you to Liriel for all the work she has done, and a HUGE thank you to Wendi and Charles for being willing to continue it - what would we all do without you all <3

Wendi and Charles (and myself and possibly future managers of the charts) will be "hiding" behind the avatar "SagaKitty" - an avatar that also has an email address: SagaKittySL@gmail.com.

So if you have input for the charts, please send it to either SagaKitty in SL, or to SagaKittySL@gmail.com
The reason behind this is of course that hopefully, that will mean that any future changes to the charts can be done from the same avatar/email, and all documentation, input etc. will be available to all managers.

Hugs,
Saga

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Beloved Ruby - 08-14-2014 06:05 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Kayleigh McMillan - 08-14-2014 06:14 PM

Congrats Charles and Wendi! :-)
And good to hear the saga will be continued in trusted hands.

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - Callie Cline - 08-14-2014 10:51 PM

you all make me smile so big. Smile

it's just amazing what a resourceful creative community you all are. yes, there are the bumps in the road and the ups and downs AND... you are all just amazing to me

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO & ARE. seen & unseen. we KNOW that so much goes on behind the scenes that no one sees so thank you to EVERYONE who contributes to these efforts AND yay for wendi & charles to take on this task too!

a very thankful and honored-to-be-part-of-this-community-with-you callie is smiling BIG right now!!!

the "saga" continues...

xoxooxoxox

RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts - anna Acanthus - 08-15-2014 12:07 AM

Yaay ! Thanks Saga, Wendi and Charles are the absolute purrrfectest choice, and thanks also you guys for accepting to take on the task Smile

Sad to see that Liri seems to have disappeared though, she has contributed so much to the community, and i do miss the occasional ROFLs we used to have together.
I do hope that she's ok, i haven't been able to get a peep out of her for a good while now and i haven't seen her avi online at all since a few weeks.