KittyCatS! Community Forum
Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode (/showthread.php?tid=12513)

Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - Kayleigh McMillan - 12-31-2013 07:45 PM

Hello Smile

One of the first things I loved so bad about the kitties when I first found them was, besides how they look, that they breathe when they are sleeping.
I want to suggest they breathe in pose mode as well to make them look more lively when we display them.

Thank you for considering ! :-)

Kayleigh

RE: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - MiuKitten Resident - 01-06-2014 07:12 AM

Awww, that would be cute. Smile

RE: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - Crepe Myrtle - 01-06-2014 08:56 AM

Ooooh, that will be cool, making it real Smile

RE: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - Sanura Snowpaw - 01-06-2014 08:36 PM

I think the only time they "breathe" is when they are sleeping so I would imagine that might not be something they could easily do. And honestly to much breathing in SL kinda creeps me out.

RE: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - LibGwen Resident - 01-13-2014 08:24 AM

I wouldn't want breathing in the poses. I take most of my pictures using those.

Also, when they don't obviously breathe it's like they're focused and full of energy. There are some activities during which breathing would make them look too relaxed. When sleeping, deep breathing makes perfect sense. Other times, no. For example, when staring hard at the scratching post.

RE: Suggestion: Kitties breathe while in pose mode - Kayleigh McMillan - 01-13-2014 04:51 PM

(01-06-2014 08:36 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  I think the only time they "breathe" is when they are sleeping so I would imagine that might not be something they could easily do. And honestly to much breathing in SL kinda creeps me out.

A breathe on/off button in pose mode for photographers and people like you who freak out if a cat is breathing too much might be better.
Other than that I have not much knowledge about animations but it seems to me SL today is perfectly capable in making breathing anims.
I personal find it kind of freaky they don't breathe when they are posed it looks as if I gave them some sort of poison or something.