KittyCatS! Community Forum
The kitties playing...with each other? - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: The kitties playing...with each other? (/showthread.php?tid=11471)

The kitties playing...with each other? - Thorn Witrial - 10-29-2013 11:30 AM

Would that even be possible?

For our kitties to interact with each other?

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - JC Aferdita - 10-29-2013 11:45 AM

If it is, it would be adorable! I can imagine the wrestling and pouncing already!

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - Ylva Helendale - 10-29-2013 12:43 PM

omg I was thinking about this just today! Get out of my head! lol It would be so awesome.

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - Omen Blackheart - 10-31-2013 08:54 PM

WANT!

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - sneakpastu Resident - 10-31-2013 09:26 PM

I know they are not programed to inner act but they do seem to like to curl up together in pairs to sleep. Which is so very cute to see.

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - Shukie Galicia - 11-01-2013 09:57 AM

i think it would be possible if you break it down like this.
A kittycat is a scripted prim, it can interact with other scripted prims to do some bonus interactions (scratching post and wash and play basket)
so it would be totally possible, from that perspective to get one scripted object kittycat to interact with another scripted object kittycat.

Make it happen KC team!

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - Ophelia Kira - 11-14-2013 09:29 AM

(10-29-2013 11:30 AM)Thorn Witrial Wrote:  Would that even be possible?

is it possible? sometime my cats run around my home together ... ten cats who run.... LOL HeartHeart

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - Omen Blackheart - 03-17-2014 08:11 PM

bumpitty bump bump

RE: The kitties playing...with each other? - CatSoleil Bellecoeur - 03-17-2014 08:34 PM

(10-29-2013 11:30 AM)Thorn Witrial Wrote:  Would that even be possible?

I remember in the early days of KittyCatS, there was a tree in the indoor courtyard of the shop ... and there were two little cats that chased each other around that tree.

It would be so much fun to have some little kittens and cats playing like that around my own SL home!