KittyCatS! Community Forum
Project Teams in Online Cattery - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Project Teams in Online Cattery (/showthread.php?tid=11414)

Project Teams in Online Cattery - Julia Merosi - 10-27-2013 10:23 AM

and again me...yeah was busy thinking suggestions lol

i would love to be able to sort cats in kinda teams/Projects. Online cattery is cool BUT i can't really use it since i am breeding in projects. as soon cats bred in the online cattery i need to seek them together again. It would be great to say Cat A and Cat B belongs to team XY while cat C & cat D belongs to Team BLABLA. this way we wouldn't need to seek them together and possible messing up our projects.

xoxoxo Julia
incase that would be too much there might be a way to "tag" them? like tags in blog posts or something like that where we directly see a tag on cats?

RE: Project Teams in Online Cattery - Dottie Idlemind - 11-01-2013 10:38 AM

Awesome idea!

RE: Project Teams in Online Cattery - Ylva Helendale - 11-04-2013 09:58 AM

When I first read this post, I didn't have many cats. Now I have many cats, and several planned projects. I see the need for this now.

RE: Project Teams in Online Cattery - Kayleigh McMillan - 11-04-2013 02:42 PM

I don't use the online cattery because I bet you mine would be a total mess by lack of the suggestion you just made.
I think it is an awesome suggestion Smile
I'm unsure if I was to use the online cattery if this feature was present I just love to see my kitties in world.
But I can imagine part of my breeders would be in the online cattery knowing I can identify a breeding pair/ project with ease.
I have a visual oriented memory so I would so suck if I bred in the online cattery.
If there is a special random birth event for which I need to seperate my cats I don't even participate because I can't understand my own strategy anymore if my kitties are not located where I expect them to be.

In the past I obtained a couple of loveshackers to be able to participate with such events but lately I just let my cats breed when it is their time and forget the event alltogether.
It would also be awesome if our cats only breed when they are partnered in world for this reason.
I like to have a couple of well behaving standby cats at 100% should I need them to test some background genes or so.

RE: Project Teams in Online Cattery - Julia Merosi - 11-18-2013 10:47 AM

(11-04-2013 02:42 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  It would also be awesome if our cats only breed when they are partnered in world for this reason.
I like to have a couple of well behaving standby cats at 100% should I need them to test some background genes or so.
i know what you mean. lately i am using the online cattery for my "Stand By" Kitties. Also i like the online cattery to just breed the new collection.

But i still would love to see project option or something like tags where we can identify our projects easier inside the online cattery.

Since i am alot at rl work and even more in the future, the online cattery is damn usefull to keep track what the kitties are doing lol. But without having a chance to controll the projects easier i need to have the projects inworld.