KittyCatS! Update V1.05
Hello KittyCatS! Owners!
First of all, we’d like to say “thank you” once again for your input, support and on going contributions to our growing community! You make KittyCatS! a lot of fun!
It’s update time again! This will be an update with a few surprises that we hope you will enjoy and of course it will be easy and fun! If this is your first time doing an update with KittyCatS! the process is very simple. Yes, you heard right, VERY simple. (At the bottom of this note are the simple steps on how to update)
Now, here are the highlights, additions, changes and fixes included in this update. Yes we said “HIGHLIGHTS!”
Introducing: The Menagerie and our own currency: The Kitty Dollars (K$) !!
The Menagerie is a place where KittyCatS! live and play in bliss forever. When you send a KittyCat (or kitten box) to The Menagerie, you will get in return “Kitty Dollars” (K$) that can be spent at the KittyCatS! store. Each KittyCatS sent in will reward you with K$50, or 50 Kitty Dollars. The age, type or health of cat does not matter, and yes, this means you can send in sick cats as well. The ability to use your Kitty Dollars will be available next week when all our vendors are updated so you can pay with your “KittyCash” or Lindens. In the future we will have exclusive items available only with Kitty Dollars. You can check your “KittyCash” balance on the menu at anytime by clicking on your cat and then clicking “Menagerie”. Exchange rate for the K$ to the L$ is 2.5 :1, which means 2,5 K$ are 1 L$.
Introducing: “Let’s Play!”
A new interaction where you and your KittyCatS can play! Your KittyCatS will run and play with a ball you throw, then bring it back to you! Loads of fun! (*note: the throw animation was made by IsabellaGrace Baroque of Olive Juice)
Introducing: TeaCups & Toys:
Teacup & Toy KittyCatS will be our counterpart for RL Teacup & Toy cats. These are miniature cats, even when they are full grown! The chances on birthing a TeaCup or Toy KittyCat are entirely random. All current KittyCats can give birth to TeaCups or Toys, so no need to buy new starter cats. TeaCups are the smallest and Toys are a bit bigger, but not as big as normal cats. For some pictures & Info about RL Teacups & toys, check: http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/teacup-cats.html
& http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_cats (toys are mentioned only briefly, but its a common expression in the breeding world.)
- Talk button: turn On/Off your KittyCat’s ability to say things about your shoes & how wonderful you smell…
- Tool to remove collars available in the store next week at no cost. This means your boy cat wont be saying in the future, ‘Why did you put this girly collar on me?” 0h, hmm if it did, you could always turn of its ability to talk.
- Boxes broadcast their information to a channel one time when born. This should allow the development of 3rd party tools that detect new boxes. (information can be requested from KittyCats Resident)
- For KittyCatS HUD owners: Position is now shown in the info output when you click the stats part of the HUD. This is an easy way to teleport to your kitten. (note: fully updated KittyCatS HUD which reflects the new options will be sent out next week to HUD owners.)
- Character Limit for names is now 50. Existing names longer than 50 characters will be kept.
- Perma-Pets™ will sleep now (oops…)
- Boxes that are transferred to someone else can now be renamed.
- Cats will set a new home position when “dropped” on a different sim if they were attached.
- Appearance for cats which had been sick more than one time is now correct when they are healed or made into Perma-Pets™.
- Sides of collars fixed.
That sums up our second update! Again, thank you for your continued support, feedback and enthusiasm! Enjoy!
The KittyCatS! Team.
HOW TO UPDATE
In the coming 24 hours your cats will start to show an “UPDATE ME” tag.
As soon as they do, the UPDATE button will be available in your cats menu to obtain an updater.
As of that point, you have 2 weeks to update your cats.
Make sure you have about 30 prims available when you run the updater.
EASY AS 1,2,3 updating steps:
1. Click the “UPDATE” button in the menu of your cat and it will give you an updater.
2. Rez the Updater
3. Click the “can of Update” and watch it as it updates all your cats and boxes!
No need to move cats, re rez them, group them, travel to sandboxes, pull your hair, or anything! It’s REALLY that easy. yay!
All settings for your cat will be kept, including the group. Only if you had a cat or box for sale, you will have to put them for sale again…
©2011 KittyCatS!. All rights reserved. All information contained in this notecard is © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.